Social Icons

Do As I Say, Not As I Do.

Dear Grandma,

Hello, my name is Erin and I am a Mt Dew addict.  There, I said it.  I am an Mt Dew addict!  Ok, so I don't drink can after can after can, all day long.  But I cannot go a day without having a Mt Dew.  It's sad.  And I know it's unhealthy.  So I told Andy I was giving up pop.  Ha! Yea right.  I ended up talking Andy into stopping and getting me a pop one night after work and the next night I drove to the convenience store and bought us each a bottle then. So I decided it was better to buy a 12pk of pop and have it here at the house so I didn't drive us to bankruptcy by getting 2 bottles of pop every day.  Sad, isn't it?  I have no willpower to do something good for myself and my kids.  Because you know what I do is teaching them eventually do the same thing.  And with the boys I'm a bit of a freak about what they eat and drink.  Aiden is allowed a Sprite/7-Up at a restaurant once in a while but otherwise he only gets milk and water with the occoasional cup of 100% juice.  I feed them fruit like it's going out of style, which is something I never eat.  Is this where I say "Do as I say, not as I do"?  My poor body, I know I need to treat it better.  I need help.  Hello, my name is Erin and I need to eat healthier.

Talk soon, Grandma!
Love,
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!