Social Icons

It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like.... Fall!

Dear Grandma,

Awww, it feels like Fall today!  Last night the low was the mid 40's and today's high will barely make it to 70 degrees.  It feels amazing!  Brennan and I have jeans on today and at 2:00 this afternoon I'm still wearing long sleeves.  That might be overkill but the point is it's not hot enough to have to take it off! 

Another sign of Fall is that I planted mums in my big pot in front of the house.  I was going to take a picture for you but my camera's batteries died and I can't find any double A's in the house to replace them (mental note, put that on my list for next trip to town!).  I also planted a hardy mum in my flower bed along the fence so next year I'll have some Fall color.  The hardy mum is a rust/burnt orange color and the two in my pot are deep red and white.  Nothing says Fall to me like mums. 

This weekend we removed wallpaper and border that was in our front living room.  Then we painted the walls Prairie Sage.  I LOVE it!  Again, I wish I had a camera to take pictures for you.  It's a nice soft sage green.  Because we didn't finish until supper time last night we didn't get the pictures hung back up.  Aiden has flag football practice tonight so I'm guessing they won't get up tonight either.  I'm just glad that wallpaper is down!  Next room to paint is Brennan's, then ours, then we'll tackle the kitchen and dining room.  The house is feeling more and more like our own. 

I have a few things to finish up before I have to go get Aiden from school. Enjoy the beautiful weather!
Love,
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!