Social Icons

I Need A Personal Motivator

I'm bored.  With Jillian.  And I don't want to see her today.  It's almost 2:00 in the afternoon and I haven't exercised with her yet today.  YET, did you see that?  I said YET.  Meaning I WILL exercise with her, I just don't want to -- EVER.  I wish I didn't feel like this because it makes dragging myself downstairs that much harder.  The first 5 days I was all gung-ho about exercising, but now it's pure torture making myself get started.  Luckily once I do get started I'm in the zone and just bust it out.  I can't wait to get done with these 30 days so I can move on to something else.  I have about 10 different exercise plans pinned on Pinterest that I want to try once I kick Jillian to the curb.  I mean, once I finish getting shredded.  Sorry, Jillian, you're great and all, but I'm so over you!

Here's something I learned today that you might find helpful -- it takes 3 period cycles after having a baby to get off a weight loss plateau.  So if you're working your tail off after having a baby and haven't had 3 cycles yet you might be pleasantly surprised with your weight loss after you do.  Unfortunately I don't have that excuse.  Here's where I read it, Mama Laughlin is hilarious and a great motivator.  You need to read her blog if you're trying to lose weight.

Ok, time to talk myself into going downstairs to exercise.  Bye!
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!