Social Icons

Dr Seuss' The Lorax review

Let me start by saying I'm not the biggest fan of kids' movies.  Mostly because of the adult humor they inject, thinking they'll slide it past the kids when in fact they just start mimicing it and it just gets really old and annoying. So I am always hesitant of taking my boys to a new movie.  The good old Disney movies are great, love those, never have to worry about those.  But Pixar and whoever the other animation giant is thinks of entertaining the adults a little too much for my taste.

Anywho, I digress.  The Lorax.  LOVED IT.  Super cute, awesome animation -- the colors were amazing.  The story was a good one, too. Taught kids to take care of nature, which I love.  And I was very surprised to see that the Lorax wasn't really the main character in the movie.  I was a little bothered thinking I'd be staring at him the whole time, but he wasn't annoying like I thought he'd be and he wasn't there the entire time. 

So what is my review of 'Dr Seuss' The Lorax'?  I give it 2 thumbs up, 5 stars, the Mom Seal of Approval!

Oh, and why am I just now seeing it? Because we have an awesome movie theatre that plays free movies for kids for 6 weeks in the summer and 4 weeks at Christmas time.  Can't beat that!

Happy Tuesday, All!
Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!