Social Icons

One Last Hurrah

Before I tell you about the boys' and my last hurrah of the summer I have to mention my sweet cousin's wedding that we were a part of this past weekend.  It was such a beautiful day!  And it was so well thought out, it fit Meliah and Mark to a T!  They were creative and made the whole day suited just for them.  The priest forgot the exchanging of the rings but luckily remembered before the ceremony was over.  Otherwise everything went so smoothly.  I did the readings.  I got a lot of compliments (someone even told me I commanded the podium!), was glad they couldn't see my knees shaking behind the podium! :)   I'm so happy for Meliah and her new husband, Mark.  They will be happy for years and years to come. 

Okay, so for our last hurrah of the summer.  We went to the children's museum in 'the big city' about 40 minutes from here.  We've never been but have been wanting to go for a long time.  It was so much fun for the boys, very interactive.  They change their main exhibit every year or so and right now they have an airplane exhibit.  Very cool.  The boys love airplanes! They also have a pizzeria where they 'make' pizzas, a grocery store, bank and lego room.  It was a lot of fun for me and the boys, glad we were able to do one last fun thing before school starts Wednesday.

Once again Blogger isn't uploading pictures nicely.  I think it's time to find a new blog host, you want to see pics, right?  Yea, me too.

What do you do as a last hurrah before school starts?

Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!