Social Icons

Another Shopping Post

Hey!!!  Sorry this is a late post today, I was out all day burning through some cash.  Christmas shopping!!!  I got everything on my list, I am well on my way to being done with this year’s shopping.  I found some good deals, bought way too much and now get the fun of pulling everything out, putting it into a pile for each receiver and making a final list of what I still need.  Phew!  But I love that part!

Can’t write much, have to head out now to grab my sweet little boys from school.  But I will be doing a post of what we are getting the boys and some stocking stuffer ideas for those of you needing some new ideas.  That will come after Thanksgiving, so stay tuned for that.  (Oh, and after we actually get the boys’ stuff!)

Yay, I’m so excited!! I got some shopping done!!!

Erin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!