Social Icons

Happy Halloween

I hope you all had fun trick or treating (heavy on the treats, light on the tricks!).  The boys had a great time at their school parties and getting out and about last night begging for candy.  Here are my ghouls!

IMG_1365

Aiden was trying to look scary, thus the cocked head.

As I write this I am in the process of removing all ghosts. goblins and skeletons from the house and getting out some turkeys and pilgrims.  I am so excited it’s November!  3 weeks from today we’ll all be snarffing down huge amounts of food, kicking back to watch some football and the all-important Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and hopefully catching some quick zzz’s.  OMG, I am SO.DARN.EXCITED!!!!  Bring on the pumpkin pie!

Catch you all later!

Erin

2 comments:

  1. Macy's Parade - hands down - best part of Thanksgiving:) Love it - tradition in my house and growing up each year. Happy November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay November and double yay for pumpkin pie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete