Social Icons

H54F

Yahoo, it’s Friday!!!  We have a fun weekend ahead of us, I’m so glad Friday is finally here!

Here is my H54F list:

1. Bren is feeling a lot better.  The last time he got sick was yesterday morning at 6:00, but he just wasn’t himself all day.  Then last night he spiked a fever of 102.  After a full night’s sleep he is much, much better today! Still not eating but he wants to drink so that’s good!

2012-12-06_19-24-45_767

2. My husband is home from his 3 day conference.  I hate when he’s gone and always so happy when he gets back.  3 days is nothing compared to what military families go through, I know, so I shouldn’t whine but I do.

3. I have felt so much more like myself this week and am nearing the end of my 1st Trimester so that is something to celebrate!

4. Today is Santa Hat day at Aiden’s school, he was so excited to get to ‘dress up’ today.

2012-12-07_07-46-45_35

5. Monday I finally got my new car!  A black Chevy Traverse.  I love it!  It is so roomy and comfortable!  I had my old car for 7 years, it had 162k miles on it!  It was just a matter of time for something to start going wrong with it and the poor thing wasn’t really worth anything so we decided it was time to treat ourselves to something different.  Plus with the baby coming we needed more room. 

Happy weekend to all!

Erin

4 comments:

  1. Oh let me know how you like the Traverse - looking into a SUV for next year. Happy Friday Erin Love (that is your name in my phone - haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he feels better and starts eating some for the weekend! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your little guy is feeling better and that you are back to your ownself. I have a silver traverse. Got it in 2009 and love it still to this day! The third row is awesome!!!! YOu will enjoy it!

    I also just literally ate the entire bag of those caramels tonight!! They were worth every weight watcher points!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a Liebster award.

    http://www.mamachrissyschaos.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete