Tomorrow I am hosting Andy’s family for dinner (that’s lunch for those of you who are non-country folk!). It’s a small group this year, Andy’s folks, his brother’s family of 4, our family of 4 1/2 and a late edition to the group – Andy’s cousin and his girlfriend. The more the merrier, but that just means I need to rethink my seating arrangement and I might need to run to Wal-Mart and buy some cheap plates so we have enough. We used to be able to use the ‘little’ plates for the kids, but they’re all big enough to eat a big plate full of goodies so I believe I may be short by 1 – we had a casualty a couple of weeks ago in the plate department! And Andy won’t let me use our fancy wedding china, he’s afraid other’s won’t respect them like we would. Silly guy! Love him for watching out for me, he knows there would be tears if one were to get broken or scratched! As for the meal, I am cooking the turkey, ham, potatoes and gravy, rolls, veggies and a pumpkin pie. The other’s are bringing the rest of the meal and pies. I’m getting hungry just typing about all of that good food!
Now to the link up!
- my husband – he is the most fun I ever have and he takes such great care of me
- Aiden – he is such a neat, fun, smart, unique guy and I am so blessed to call him ‘mine’
- Brennan – this boy keeps me laughing, keeps me guessing, and keeps me on my toes
- Baby – what a blessing this baby is to our family. Every single kick, stretch and hiccup I am thankful for
- The baby we lost – no, I am NOT thankful we lost him, but I am so thankful I had him with me for the short time I did
- My dear friend, Shauna – she is my angel on earth. She helped me through the most difficult time of my life, she is so generous with her friendship, and I always have an amazing time with her
- My ‘bank’ friends group: Jenny, Molly, Bri, Jackie and Nici – these girls always make getting together a fun time
- Our ‘CR’ friends – this group! Ugh, so so fun!!! There is never a dull moment when we are all together
- My blogging friends – always there supporting and encouraging me, that’s priceless!
- Andy’s job – it allows me to stay home with our boys and it makes my husband happy
Happy Thanksgiving, friends!