Social Icons

Always, Sometimes, Never


Just copy the code above to your page in the ‘HTML’ tab and then be sure to link up below!
always
I Always…
… have a glass of chocolate milk for breakfast
… give my dad a hug goodbye
... spin my hamburger all the way around to find the best side to attack it
… tell Andy to drive carefully when he leaves for work in the morning
… eat the outside row of my pancakes so I can eat the softened, buttery middle last

sometimes
I Sometimes…
… check Facebook while using the bathroom
… don’t wash my hands in a public bathroom if it looks sketchy – I wait till I’m out the door then use hand sanitizer
… wish I had my long hair still
… look at a word too many times and think it looks wrong (i.e. ‘never’, ha!)
… make breakfast for supper when I’m too lazy to actually cook.  Pancakes anyone?
never
I Never…
… use God’s name in vain
… go to bed without brushing my teeth first
… want to hear that Andy finds Angelina Jolie attractive again – ew!




post signature

6 comments:

  1. Love this! Joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make breakfast for supper when I don't feel like cooking... cereal is breakfast right- lol. I can''t go to bed with scummy teeth... I brush every morning and night and sometimes in the middle of the day when I am home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANDY!!!! What is wrong with you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Joining it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I am the same way with public restrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! Can I link up next week, or is there a cut off date??
    If Scott ever told me Angelina Jolie was attractive he'd be sleeping in the guest room. HA!!

    ReplyDelete