Social Icons

Friday Favorites - Baby Girl Edition



Good Friday morning, friends!  It's been such a great week of sharing out big GIRL news, everyone is so excited for us, and WE are so excited for us!  This little lady is so loved already, I just can't wait to hold her in my arms... in 19 weeks!  Let's let her bake until she's strong enough to be out here with us, my arms can wait. :)

Now my Friday Favorites!

This beauty:

Pink Paper Butterfly Mobile

I saw this mobile at Pottery Barn Kids a couple of months ago and immediately fell in love with it.  I decided right then and there if this little nugget was a girl she'd have a room decorated with butterflies (and pink!).  I haven't quite decided if I'll pay the price for this beauty or try to make my own.  It'll look so pretty hanging over her crib and later over her bed - it's rather large for a mobile so will look really cool as a main focal point her in room.

Over at Momfessionals her little girl wore a ton of ruffled pants last winter and I just loved them!  So they are a favorite of mine and something Little Miss will definitely have in her wardrobe!
Pink Fig PF21 Rosie Posie Ruffle Pant & Top  Pattern 12m-10yrs, You can make them long or cropped and it comes with instructions for two coordinating
This image was found HERE.

Our Little Princess will need a warm hat to wear this winter, I found this one about a month ago and am so in love with it!  I'll be ordering it soon!

This is called the Princess Charlotte Bonnet - fitting for our Princess! I found it at THIS Etsy shop.

I'm already in the 'give me all the bows mode' so when I found these headbands I swooned!

Found at THIS Etsy shop.

I could go on and on but I'll stop there ... today. :)  Thanks for bearing with me and all of this GIRL hysteria!  Have a wonderful weekend!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. I spy a mobile that is currently hanging in M2's room. And I absolutely LOVE it. It will totally complete your little lady's room!

    Those bows are adorable!! I'm going to have to check out that store. I love all these bows, but I am slightly overwhelmed - there are so many cute ones out there! Where to even start?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH girl! You are going to have fun with this one. You need a baby shower. Maybe the 4th child, but the first girl. You need all things girl!!! We are just getting into the ruffle pants. I didn't used to like them but after seeing how Andrea dresses them with Griffin, I became a believer. They are especially great because G's big ol bootie doesn't like jeans! All the bows and all the ruffle pants! Let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, love all your girlie finds! I have boys but I could still spend a fortune at pottery barn kids. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that mobile! And the little white hat? Too precious!

    ReplyDelete